Netkiosk imperi Pro (Monthly)
$5.99 / 30 days
More in the description.
- Dowload the Free Trial.
- Install and run Netkiosk.
- Purchase Netkiosk Pro subscription.
- In Netkiosk admin panel under activation.
- Type your order number and payment e-mail.
- Click activate. activation is instant.
- Monthly plan automatically ends after 30 days.
- You will only be charged ones!
- Valid for use on 1 PC!
- Not happy for any reason?
We give you a full refund within the first week of purchase.
You can use Netkiosk Pro month by month.
This is the fully working unrestricted Pro version.
Upon completion of checkout you can download the fully licensed version from your Netkiosk account.
You are in control. You decide.
This subscription is useful if you want to use Netkiosk for 1 month, or longer or spread the cost.
You can simply use Netkiosk on a month by month basis.
Automatically cancels after 30 days.
You don’t have to remember to cancel as the subscription automatically ends after 30 days.
This allows you to stay in control, or if you want to take a break from using Netkiosk.
After 30 days you can decide to renew your subscription.
You can also take a break and restart your subscription at any time.
It’s up to you.
Non renewable. Automatically ends after 30 days.
This is non renewable subscription and automatically ends after 30 days.
You will NOT be billed after 30 days.
You don’t have to remember to cancel. It cancels automatically.
Manual renewal gives you control.
When your subscription ends Netkiosk will keep working in trial mode until you renew it.
Keep in mind the activation is only valid for 1 PC!
If, for any reason, you are not happy we give you a full refund.
The full refund is available within the first week of purchase only.
- Full 24/7/365 support.
- Support is by e-mail, skype, whatsapp, messenger, viber, telephone or remote access.
- Customization. Some may be done for free.
I hope you like Netkiosk, and hope the hard work we have put in over the past 10 years will benefit your organisation.
Netkiosk founder and CEO