What can I do with Netkiosk imperi 2020?
Netkiosk imperi 2020 is our brand new Chromium powered kiosk software.With Netkiosk imperi you can instantly lock down your PCs and run a secure Chromium powered browser in flexible kiosk mode. Netkiosk imperi has been specially designed to run Chromium in a secure kiosk mode. Via a secure admin panel you can restrict website access with a built-in white list filter. Although Chrome can run in kiosk mode by default it does not give you options to secure the settings or lock down your windows devices. This is where Netkiosk imperi will benefit you.
A custom version of our previous imperi version was first successfully deployed at the December 2015 Spanish Elections on around 4000 Windows Tablets.Please watch the Video page for more information and to see Netkiosk imperi in action. Another unique custom Netkiosk version was used on the 7th of June 2018 at the Ontario Elections (Canada) on around 25000 devices. Netkiosk works just as well on just 1 PC.
Netkiosk imperi 2020 system requirements
Please refer to the install help page.
What is unique about Netkiosk imperi 2020?
- Netkiosk imperi 2020 is a 100% Chromium powered kiosk mode solution.
- Netkiosk imperi has built-in lock down features to keep your PC in secure kiosk mode.
- Run Netkiosk imperi 2020 in Tabbed browser or full screen display kiosk mode.
- Use the custom Netkiosk touch keyboard or the Windows touch keyboard.
- Secure Admin Panel.
- Custom bookmark toolbar.
- Flexible settings.
Bing running in Netkiosk imperi 2020
- You can, of course, change the home page in Netkiosk admin panel.
Netkiosk imperi (Chrome Kiosk) 2019 Admin Panel
How to open Admin Panel.
- To access Netkiosk imperi admin panel you simply press settings icon in the top right hand corner.
- On first install when admin panel opens simply click Login.
In Netkiosk imperi 2020 admin panel.
- Set your admin username and password.
- You can enable auto start Netkiosk by clicking the “Auto Start Win7 or Win10 buttons.
- To instantly close Netkiosk, unlock the PC and show the Windows desktop press the blue lock button.
- You can also log the current windows user off, restart or shut down the PC.
- Set your homepage. (If your website goes in a loop check to make sure it exists in the white list!)
- Start Netkiosk in full screen display kiosk mode (optional).
You can test tabbed browser or display kiosk mode instantly.
- Hide the toolbar icons. Print. Keyboard. Zoom button.
- Use the Windows touch screen keyboard instead of the Netkiosk one.
- Enable the bookmark toolbar. (Optional)
- Give access to custom bookmarks.
- Type the bookmark url and change the bookmark name.
- You can hide individual bookmarks
- Make sure you add the bookmark url(s) keyword to the white list!
- To add a website to the content filter you only need to enter 1 keyword that is found in the url. Example. In the case of “www.bing.com” this is “bing”
- Do not type the full website name! Do not type http or www.
- If your website goes in a loop check to make sure it exists in the white list!
- If you leave 1 textbox empty the white list is disabled automatically!
Be careful. If the white list is disabled a user can browse to any website they want.
The Netkiosk white list allows you to quickly give access to 1 or more website without the need for an external firewall.
- You can block Windows dialog popups.
- If you want to allow a Windows dialog popup enter the full popup text.
This is the text that shows in the top bar of the popup window.
Click the help icon for instructions.
See how Netkiosk imperi compares to other browser like Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer.
Netkiosk imperi uses Chromium Open source project which also powers Google Chrome.