You will find complete help sections under each Netkiosk version.
Ctrl+Alt+Del Options (Windows 7 and 10)
Please contact us if you need help with the Ctrl+Alt+Del settings on your device(s).
These are not needed on touch screen devices.
The Netkiosk install helper programs are available free with the licenses versions.
NETKIOSK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.
- Please read the install help page before, or after, you install Netkiosk.
- Netkiosk works on all devices running Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Windows 7 ,8, and 10.
- Netkiosk can be installed on PC’s, Laptops or Windows Tablets.
- Netkiosk imperi requires Google Chrome.
Minimum screen resolution for both Netkiosk versions:1024 X 768
All Netkiosk versions require Microsoft .NET Frame 4.5
- If not installed already Netkiosk will try to install this automatically.
- Windows 8 and 10 have .NET Framework 4.5 built-in. So no need to install.
- Microsoft .NET FrameWork 4.0 (Direct download links to Microsoft website)
- If you have problems running Netkiosk please install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (FULL VERSION)
- You need to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed if you want to allow proper access to PDF files and your Flash player is up to date.
- Note: Please make sure that you do not install, and try to run, each Netkiosk version on the same PC, at the same time.
Installing Netkiosk Standard on Windows 10.
It is completely safe to install Netkiosk on Windows 10.
The Security Window is common on Windows 10.
The same applies to other Netkiosk versions.
1) Click on more info
2) Click run anyway.
3) Continue with the installation of Netkiosk Standard.